Binance, a cryptocurrency exchange, is going to help TomoChain, a well-known alternative cryptocurrency, change its name to Viction (VIC). Because of this, you won’t be able to deposit or withdraw TOMO coins from Binance starting on November 20th. Binance will take some important actions to support TomoChain’s rebranding, and here’s what investors should be aware of.
Spot TOMO Trading to be Halted Alongside Deposit and Withdrawal Transactions
Binance, a major cryptocurrency exchange, is backing TomoChain’s transformation from TOMO to Viction (VIC). This support involves making significant adjustments across different platforms, including spot trading, futures trading, and margin trading.
To support the rebranding, Binance will take the following steps:
- TOMO deposit and withdrawal transactions will be suspended starting at 06:00 AM GMT on November 20th. Users should complete their deposits and withdrawals by that time.
- . On November 20th at 06:00 AM GMT, Binance will remove all TOMO trading pairs (TOMO/BTC, TOMO/TRY, and TOMO/USDT) on the Spot platform and cancel any pending spot trading orders for TOMO.
- After the rebranding process is complete, spot trading for VIC/BTC, VIC/TRY, and VIC/USDT trading pairs will begin at 11:00 AM GMT on November 24th.
- TOMO trading on futures will stop on November 14th at 11:30 AM GMT, and on margin trading, it will stop on November 7th at 09:00 AM GMT.
- Binance Futures will automatically settle all user positions for TOMO at 12:00 PM GMT on November 14th, while Binance Margin will automatically settle user positions for TOMO at 09:00 AM GMT on November 16th.
TOMO Trading to be Suspended in Other Binance Services such as Binance Loan
In addition, the rebranding of TOMO to Viction will affect TOMO transactions in various other Binance services. TOMO transactions in Binance Earn will be paused at 09:00 AM GMT on November 7th.
For Binance Loan, Binance Pay, and Binance Gift Card, transactions will be suspended at different times. Binance Loan transactions will be halted at 11:00 AM GMT on November 9th, while Binance Pay and Binance Gift Card transactions will be suspended at 06:00 AM GMT on November 20th.